Finally!! The result of the SIP is out!!!! I got my PASS WITH COMMENDATION!!! Really happy to get that thought it doesn't affect my GPA at all but I am still glad to get it! LOL.. Finally all hard work are paid off.
Okay, other than this happy thing. One more thing, somebody came back to SINGAPORE!! I am so happy actually. Though, we had a BIG FIGHT,since, he took the initiative to come back and coax me, I shall forgive him then.
I am really SURPRISE again. I was walking to Bugis. Suddenly, this number appear on my hp. I pick up, and it's him!! LOL.. And he told me that he's back. Waited for him to come by then we walked to MBS. This is FREAKING FAR.
His dad booked 2 suites in MBS for the sake of F1. Hence, we went up to sky garden. One sad thing is that I didn't bring CAMERA with me. NO PHOTOS! Sad!
Had a GREAT DINNER at MBS. We watched F1 at MBS Sky garden. Really great experience. But, I also had a GREAT WALK after dinner. All thanks to F1. We parked the car at BUGIS. His daddy invited me join them for F1 this SUNDAY. Hmmm, should I go?! HAHA..
Let's cherish this few days before you heading back! =))
No comments:
Post a Comment