Saturday, September 25, 2010
Fujifilm instax mini 25
Okay, after much consideration, I am so gonna get my long-waited. I've been wanting to buy polaroid for months. But however, I have to decide to get the mini 7 or mini 25. He suggested to get mini 25. And I want to get mini 25 too. But, I wonder if Singapore do carry it a not? If not, I will need to ask people to get it for me in Japan, which also cheaper.
This is the next good thing I am getting. But also, I am thinking to get the black one or to wait for the WHITE one, which only come end of the year. Once again, he suggested to get the WHITE one as he got the black one. Actually, I want the black one more than the WHITE. But, I love white colour more than BLACK. LOL.
Kenji Wu's album is coming out soon. This coming October. I am going to buy it. I want to do pre-order from Taiwan but I faced a lot of problem doing the payment. I seems not being able to used VISA or MASTER to pay it. I found another pre-order music store, but still waiting for them to send me my password so I can login and order. Sigh. Don't tell me I need to get it from the US website which I don't really trust. As I never buy from them before. Too bad, no friend in TAIWAN. If not, I will not be so troubled over getting it. I've been listening to his song. And like what I said, I forced him to listen to it. HAHA.. But, he keeps saying that I am too into Kenji Wu and he is jealous. But, boy! Don't you think his songs are really NICE??!! Don't you think that he is good looking?! Don't you????
Let's see... I still got one more thing to get, my LONGCHAMP bag. He asked me not to buy so that he can buy it for me. But.. I prefer to get it myself. Since, it will be like my FIRST branded. I would like to buy it myself. HAHA.. That's like all the stuff I will be getting for the next few months. So, finance planning is needed. Heex!!
Boy.. remember, RESPECT my DECISION!! =))



No comments:
Post a Comment