Okay, my last day working will be on 22nd Oct. Yes, that is like 2 days before school officially start. Seriously, I really enjoy my time working there. I learnt a lot of things about shipping industry. And, I love the dept culture to certain extent. I think it would be a type of organisation that I looked forward to work in in the future.
I had a experience of meeting in a company. However, sadly, I am disappointed. Seriously, I never expect to see such a informal meeting. I never had a informal meeting like this too. And, I see more of the cultures. There is like no respect at all. Lower position staff with more experience can flare at higher position staff. My god! But, I am seriously impress with this manager, his great EQ impressed me totally. Even though, his staffs gave me bad attitude and "suan" him, he still can smile and feel nothing. Seriously, this manager is a GREAT leader. Great to be able to work under him. Since the start of me working there, I never seen him in a bit of anger or lousy mood. He is always smiling. He even can joke with you and talk to you. And, he never put his "weight" on you. That's really great of him and great that I am able to work under him. Thank you! You made me learnt a lot.
On Friday, had a great day with the colleagues. Had a great gathering. We went to had BKT, talked a lot and then headed to sit at CLARK QUAY, it's been long since I sit in public floor and chat. We chatted for hours and then headed home. Really enjoy to have them as my colleagues and as my FRIENDS. Thanks, people! Great to know you all.
Enough of works. Major project is still in progress. Now moving towards the important phase. Hopefully, everything can be done greatly and in the best way! =)
Plan of the week
Monday- MP meeting
Tuesday- Work
Wednesday- Work
Thursday- Work
Friday- Work
Sat- MP Meeting & MSC-ians gathering
Sun- Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment