Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great get-together!

Okay, yesterday was really a great night with my MSC colleagues, be it the interns or staffs. Really had a great night out with them. WOohoo! We went to this bar, 1 for 1, happy hour. That was my first time drinking Johnnie's Walker. Sucks, it really don't go well with green tea. LOL.. We played the dice bluff. Super fun! Really a good night out and gathering. LOL..

Next Friday will be another session. We also will be going to have another gathering, KTV. Woohoo! Hopefully, a good one better that last night planning. Heex! Before that, I need to first go apply for membership for the KBOX and Topone. So, it will be more worth it if we going in whole.

I am so stressed up with Major Project and also my company project. I think I might die of stress any time.Okay, let's not talk about it.

Good news! I've got my polaroid which I wanted for long. Get someone to help me get it from Japan. It is so much cheaper than getting online. OMG! Good bargain. And yup, I will be getting my iPhone4 this coming Nov. Hopefully by then, white is out.

Enough of blogging, gonna go do my project.

No comments: