Is acting a part of our life? Are we acting like everyday? Actually, to some extent, we are all acting. We acted to be nice to the people around us. We tried to act nice to the people who we dislike much. We tried to act as if we are busy at work. We tried to act cool in everything. So what is acting really mean? There isn't a definite answer or meaning to it. There are many possible answer depending on how you see it.
Sometime it might be real or fake. But, no matter how it is, people tend to act still to survive in this world of fake. I believe if you tried to be real inside out, people will sure treat you the same way. And I witnessed it at work.
One more week and I will bid goodbye to my company. Seriously, I am really looking forward to my last day but at the same time I also feel sad. Afterall, I spent 6months over there and now, I will be ending my service there. Really emotional. I made a lot of friends. And it's a great experience. From strangers, we bonded and become clique where we spend Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm. Sometime, we even hang out after work. Really great to know them. Thank you so much for everything. Gonna crack my brain on what gift I should made and give to the lovely people that I met in the company. But for sure, I will never forget this experience. Really great! Great people are real and nice. We treated one and another real and truly. Let's be friends and forever we shall still hang out once in awhile.
I might miss my days of waking up early, my journey from Macpherson to Promenade and our pantry break. Last but not least, having to work 8.5hours every Monday to Friday. And also the people. Be it the one I dislike or the one I am closed to. Thank you!
I will cherish my LAST WEEK. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment