I am a very lousy person, I guess. Seriously, lousy. I wanted to tell you so much and tell you how I feel but when the moment I wanted to say, I just felt like a dumb. I cannot bring myself to speak up. I really enjoy every single moment. Is it too late for me to tell you that?
I am really struck hard enough this time round. On Wednesday, I took half day off. And I wake up a bit late but still never changed my lifestyle, watch tv awhile before leaving my house. I watched this program called 没问题小姐. They will commenting on a female artiste who always get bad ending in a relationship. She is a MS NICE totally. Her boyfriend cheated on her and told her that he wanted to move out. She packed his baggage for him and even be cool with the break up and be friend with that guy. She is a strongheaded person. According to her friends, she never even teared for the break up or anything and able to walk out of it very quickly. This is really a MESSAGE for me, I guess.
I am a lousy GF to him, I guess. I can like don't see him for days, I can like don't talk to him for days and never feel a bit of I MISS YOU symptoms. Maybe I just don't love him that much? Seriously, no matter how things ended, or how thing goes. I have to bare the consequences due to my action which resulted to it.
I promised my mother to accompany her to visit my granny tomorrow's morning, as I wanted to take pictures of my granny with my NEW POLAROID camera. But, I think I might not be able to make it? It is because my instanx mini simply run out. Unless I get it top up tomorrow. After that Wednesday struggle, I finally able to take good pictures with my POLAROID camera. Nice! Able to know how to control the features. Took quite a lot of pictures today with my MADNESS SINCERE CLIQUE. Shall scan all and post them in FB so that I can distribute to the respective owner. HEE! Really enjoy taking photos with my POLAROID. But still, DIGITAL CAM is still the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment