I started to realize how unwilling I am to actually compromise myself to adapt to people lifestyle. Maybe all these while I am a little selfish about accommodating others and spare a thought for them. All I do is to complain and complain and I forget to take a look at myself.
Sometimes, I just love to comment on certain things that I dislike but maybe the tonality, it makes me sound like I am unhappy and complaining. Maybe it's really time for me to read myself thoroughly.
We might be same age but the maturity and thinking might differ. But, the selfish me always think about myself and use myself as a standard. I really need to find a way to balance myself. Maybe I am really tired of having to work and study at the same time.
Looking at it, I feel that the one that is immature is me instead of other people. I don't know why, but I am really tired. How I wish everyone could contribute more at work. I really can't stand it anymore. Everyday, I am like the most busy person at work but my colleagues just simply slack and do nothing. The phone rings and they can pretend they hear nothing. Poor me, I have to do all the answering of phone calls while doing all my paperworks!
Sigh!!!!! I really tired of giving in so much.
I don't know why I always make myself sound like the big victim in my office. But the new salesgirl really give me headache.
Shall continue some other days.
Bye~~
No comments:
Post a Comment