Saturday, April 20, 2013

I need some holidays!

I think I am really burnt out. I am so tired of doing things. I feel myself getting imbalance in mental. Maybe, I need some relaxation. Maybe some get away will help. Really cannot stand having to work like a bull while others relax like crazy. 1.7K is really my HARD-EARNED MONEY!

I slowly find that working in SME and direct employer really sucks! You no longer cover accounts duty. You are just yet another warrior that we commonly named as "SAI- KANG" (you have to cover all sort of duties be it your rightful one)

Really sucks to be one. Especially when you really put your company interest priority and treat your company like your own business. That's just sucks!

No one really will understand until you really get into the shit hole and be a sai-kang warrior yourself.

Be it good or bad.. trying to balance myself and mental..

No comments: