Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things to be done..

Today, went to work after school. Many helpful people recommended me all kinds of medicines and also doctors after looking and observing my legs. I am like having exhibition. Sigh. I am so sad when I see the way they looked at my legs. But, I already used to it. If not, I would be wearing jeans or long pants everyday when I go to school. I don't think there is a need for me to hide my leg. I think I should be confidence with it. People want to see, give weird stare, so be it. Everyone has their rights to do whatever shit they want. So I shan't give a damn to them as long as they don't come around and irritate me.

Things to be done:
1. Sociology Essay (Done)
2. Hope 5/1 Class gathering (Planning)
3. T05/P05 CNY Reunion Dinner (Planning)
4. DM project submission (1st Feb)
5. Comm Skill Test (6th Feb)
6. MAF test (8th Feb)
7. ERM Exam (24th Feb)
.....

No comments: